Hot!

If I meet Mr Right and he's not comfortable with me being on social media, I'm ready to delete all my social media accounts to make him happy - Princess Shyngle

 

Actress Princess Shyngle has givine an insight on what she can do to make her relationship work out when she meet her Mr Right . 

    The actress on her instagram post she shared and said "she's ready to delete all her social media account to make her Mr Right happy if he's not comfortable with her being on social media , ' She also stressed that she can only do it for her Mr Right.

   i will do this in a heartbeat but only for him though , Ladies would you delete your social media account for a man ? 




1 comments:

  1. isabelcambel2@gmail.com10 October 2021 at 01:33

    Yeah I would do that if I find it he's the right man and he's not playing games with me

    ReplyDelete